Any organisation must seek to constantly improve its operations if it is to remain competitive and achieve its strategic goals.
Performance in core functions – procurement & supply chain, cost control, the management of people, and organisational and technological change – will be critical to success. Ayming has the specialist expertise and industry insights to thoroughly assess your situation in all its complexity. We provide a roadmap for transformative improvement – and all the support you need to implement change and secure the outcomes you require.
The Ayming Way
They are doers and results-driven. We deliver actionable advice and real results – from cost savings to smarter ways of working, to managing large, complex programmes. And we put in place the processes to create sustainable value long after we’ve gone.
What we do
Our operations performance teams are expert in both traditional and digital procurement, and also draw on our group’s wealth of expertise in finance, HR and innovation.
Ayming’s services address these core functions and priorities:
- Procurement & Supply chain: A comprehensive approach to strategy development and implementation, beginning with a diagnostic giving you an unobstructed view of your current situation and opportunities for improvement.
- Cost optimisation: By analysing spending, the needs of stakeholders and customers, product design, and cost benchmarking, we deliver in-year and long-term savings.
- People & Change: Develop your human capital and empower your employees, aligning performance with your strategy, so the business works smarter, supported by our digital tools and analysis.
- Digitalisation: Full integration of data science within our analysis of your procurement and supply chain generates insights to benefit the business as a whole, backed up by digital and predictive tools to guide performance.
- Operational efficiency: Using data science and our LeanValue™ methodology, we analyse and automate processes, and optimise for productivity, while supporting your transformation programme.
For more than 30 years Ayming has been helping organisations raise their performance and sustain those improvements – amid competitive and technological change, and in a variety of industries and sectors, private and public.
Discover how we can work to optimise your operations.