To welcome everyone individually, our culture is truly inclusive. We implement pragmatic and supportive policies to support our colleagues, including:
- When new mothers return from their maternity leave, we hold return to work discussions, implementing plans to support them back into work. And where necessary offering flexible working. Our aim is to provide long-term support.
- For the new fathers among us, we offer flexibility when it comes to organising paternity leave.
- In the event of long-term sickness we ensure a ‘return to work after leave’ meeting is conducted and depending on an individual’s circumstances we offer amended hours to help them back to work.
- For our employees who are close to retirement we aim to support them with information sessions and part-time opportunities.
- CSR – giving back is important and we give our “Aymers” free time so that they can support non-profits and charities.
- We also sponsor charity events across the group: Movember, Imagine for Margaux, Run Against Cancer, la Parisienne, Brussels Run and many more