Ayming is the largest R&D funding specialist in Europe, we pride ourselves on our 30+ years of international experience with R&D tax schemes for funding innovation. Each year, we analyse more than 15,000 R&D projects globally, so we are well positioned to help you and your business understand whether or not you qualify for R&D tax credits.
In order for your business to qualify for R&D tax credits and claim R&D tax relief, you must meet the following criteria:
- The company is within the charge of CT in Ireland
- The company carries out qualifying R&D activities in Ireland or the EEA
- The expenditure does not qualify for a tax deduction in another country.
What are qualifying R&D activities?
The research and development activity must:
- involve systemic, investigative or experimental activities
- be in the field of science or technology
- involve one or more of these categories of R&D:
- basic research
- applied research
- experimental development
- seek to make scientific or technological advancement
- involve the resolution of scientific or technological uncertainty.